Newport Resort in Egg Harbor, WI...
The Ideal Combination for the Perfect Vacation
If it's a relaxing Door County stay you're interested in, stretch out in front of a warm fireplace in our lobby or the privacy of your own luxury suite or read a book from our library. If it's adventure you desire, the resort is just minutes from Door County sand beaches, state parks, golf courses, snowmobile and cross country skiing trails, and lighthouses.
Newport Resort Activities:
- Indoor Heated Pool and Recreation Area
- Outdoor Heated Pool (Open seasonally)
- Large Public Whirlpool
- New Sauna
- Video Arcade with pinball and video games
- Indoor Children's Play area with ball pit, obstacle course, & tunnels
- Outdoor Children's Playground with slide, swings
- Fitness Center
- ComplimentaryContinental Breakfast
- Lovely Public lobby and gaming area
- Grilling and picnic areas - two covered picnic gazebos
- Three guest laundry areas with coin washers and dryers
- Public Vending machines and Ice Maker
- On-site complimentary bike rentals
- DVD Rentals
- Free High Speed Wireless Internet (Property Wide)
- Public Internet Access (Lobby)
- Complete meeting and gathering facilities
- Newport Market - a Convenience and Gift Shop
- Smoke Free and Pet Free Environment
Vacationing in the unique Village of Egg Harbor, known for its old Wisconsin charm, will provide memories to last a life time!
In spring visitors are welcomed by beautiful floral displays, including daffodils, tulips and many others. The Door County Festival of Blossoms and Blossom Parade have become a spring time favorite. Autumn's breathtaking fall colors, as well as the festive fall decorations and Egg Harbor Pumpkin Patch Festival, add to the delight of many.
It's no wonder Egg Harbor beckons travelers from around the country... and the world!