Covid 19 Protocols
Offering Flexible Cancellation
Newport Resort is continuing to offer worry free cancellations for the 2021 season. We understand you may have concerns regarding your upcoming reservation, or you may be looking for reassurance in booking a new reservation. If you have an upcoming reservation and wish to adjust your dates, we can apply your paid deposit to a future stay.
All 2021 reservations will have a 72 hour cancellation policy. If a reservation is cancelled more than 72 hours from your arrival date, your deposit will be returned to you in full, with no penalties. If you cancel with less than 72 hours, your deposit will be forfeited.
Cleaning & Sanitation
As a business, we commit to protecting our guests and employees.
We are keeping a close eye on all recommendations provided by the CDC and U.S. public health officials. These are definitely uncharted waters, and we will be sure to change any policy as they recommend.
Daily Housekeeping will be contactless, meaning we will not be entering occupied rooms. Instead, if you need to exchange towels, or need refills of in-room amenities, we will have a bag provided for you in your room. Set it outside your room, and we will replace it with fresh items. If you need anything at all during your stay, call the Front Desk, and we will be more than happy to assist you.
- Masks are required - please wear a mask at check-in and throughout the common areas of the property.
- We will have sanitizer available.
- Plexiglass barriers have been installed at the Front Desk.
- We will have signs posted to encourage proper hygiene.
- All touchpoint areas, including credit card machines and check-in pads, will be sanitized after each use.
- All keys will be sanitized prior to being presented to our guests.
- We ask our Guests to only have one member of their group in the lobby during registration.
- Our indoor pool is open, in following CDC guidelines, there will be a limit on how many guests are allowed in the pool area at one time. We are requiring social distancing and the number of chairs in the pool area is limited. We are following the recommendations being provided to us and will adjust as necessary.